November 28th, 2011
The cacerts file for Java on Mac OS X Lion (and maybe previous versions) is at
To see what certs are in the store, you can use this command
keytool -list -keystore ./cacerts
the password by default is ‘changeit’
Unfortunately, the list is not much use because they’re all listed as ‘keychainrootca-##’ where ## is a number from 1 – 109 (at the time of this post)
Hope this helps someone.
June 24th, 2011
What the fuck are you guys up to? Get your shit together and start outthinking the “slash mobs”. If you don’t have any plans right now to tackle the situation, may I make a recommendation?
- Catch up to three people involved in a slash mobs
- Clone their phones and or get a court order to monitor their phones. (you could even use private agencies for this. think outside the box)
- Create and practice a generic sting operation and then practice it some more
- Monitor messages on each of these phones from previously caught criminals
- Await instruction/messages of next organized slash mob
- When the next message arrives, put your sting operation into effect with innocent looking ipad/iphone users
- Profit! AKA beat the living shit out of those fucking kids and teach them a god damn lesson!
I hereby volunteer to help you put this plan together and even stand by innocently with a iphone/ipad (that you will need to provide).
May 18th, 2011
MPAM 2011 is only a day away. On Friday, May 20th at 8am, we begin the ride to Detroit across the great state of Michigan.
Here’s what i’m taking with me.
- My bike. Motobecane Vent Noir 2010 from Bikes Direct
- Helmet, shoes, gloves, multitool, spare inner tubes, patch kit, tire levers
- Camelbak M.U.L.E (3 L/100 oz)
- Sunscreen, toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant (important), aleve
- Bike computer, head/tail lights
- Clif bars (6)
- Energy gel packs (6)
- Bike U Lock
- Ipod/iphone + spare phone + charger + mobile charger
- camera (because iphone sucks)
- jeans, t-shirt, underwear
- Wallet, keys,
- blackberry playbook (really really optional)
All my routes can be found at http://mapmyfitness.com/profile/anoopbhat
BONUS! If you want to track my progress live, go to http://mapmyfitness.com/profile/anoopbhat/live
Wish me luck